Immigration Child Support

Immigration & Financial Support

What happens if a person living in Minnesota, who is a legal resident alien, gets divorced within 10 years from the date the spouse executed the Immigration Sponsor forms? Does the sponsor have to provide financial support for the immigrant because of their promise to the government? The short answer is usually yes. When a …

Immigration & Financial Support Read More »