Roxanne C. Shaughnessy Esq.
Roxanne joined Julius Law Offices in 2008 after practicing for 16 years with Shaughnessy, Warren & Shaughnessy. Roxanne represents clients in various family law matters, with a particular focus on divorce proceedings.
Roxanne’s skills are based upon 20 years as a practicing attorney. She is a skilled advocate in representing clients facing divorce and child custody issues. Roxanne advises on matters of complex marital asset and estate valuation, child support, income verification, various employment issues and joint custody. Roxanne diligently works on behalf of her clients to protect their rights in often sensitive matters.
Roxanne is a current member of both the Minnesota State and 8th District Bar Associations. Additionally, she is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Federal Claims and has argued before this, as well as various Minnesota, courts.
- Minnesota, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1992
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1994
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1992
- Honors: Rosalie Wahl Moot Court Competition
- Hamline University, St Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. – 1989
- Honors: Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society for Social Sciences
- Honors: Outstanding College Students of America
- Major: Sociology
- Normandale College – 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- USA Boxing/Golden Gloves, Chief Judge, 1987 – 1991
- USA Boxing/Golden Gloves, Board of Directors, 1984 – 1991
- American Bar Association, Member, 1992 – Present
- MBA & Hennepin County Bar Association, Member, 1992 – Present